Softner Wns 3020f
Softener WNS 3020F (Non-ionicsoftener) is a softener which is not diluted from the flakes or cake but formulated to achieve lumpy and elastomeric finish. It can be used for cotton, polyester/cotton fabrics. It has a very good hand feeling and anti-static properties.This can be diluted to make ready to use a softener for cotton, viscose, polyester, acrylics and their blends.Softener WNS 3020F (Non-ionic softener)imparts excellent softness on the treated substrates. This softener does not carry any electrical charge and therefore do not po-ssess any distinctive substantivity. This softener is perfect for finishing optically brightened high-white articles. This softener also imparts lubricity to yarn and antistatic protection during spinning resulting in trouble-free operation
Softnerwns 3020f Is Low Cost Nonionic Concentrated Softener Of Cellulosic And Their Blend. It Imparts Non-Yellowing, Mooth And Slippery Handle To The Fabric.
Chemical & Physical Characteristics
- Colour And Appearance : White To Cream White Soft Flakes.
- Nature : Non Ionic
- 20% Dispersibility : Smooth Thick Paste.
- Concentration : 98.0
- Textile Industries : Non-Ionic Softener For Cotton And Blends.
- Product Attribute
- Give Soft Feel To Cellulosic And Polyester.
- Compatible With Cationic And Anionic Surfactants.
- Stable To Hard Water.
- Improves The Tear Strength And Abrasion Resistance In Cellulosic.
- Compatible With Resins.
- Specially Suited For White Fabrics.
Procedure To Get Diluted Product
For Preparing 100 Kgs Of Diluted End Product - Add With Constant Stirring 20 Kgs Of Softnerwns 3020f To 80 Kg Of Water Heated Up To 70 -80 Deg C And Stir For One Hour (90 - 100 R.P.M.), Cool And Use The Product For Finishing.
Direction For Use Of Diluted End Product
The Diluted Product Can Be Used By Exhaust And Pad Application For Finishing Of Textile Substrates Like Polyester, Cellulosic, Wool And Their Blends.
- 5 To 10 Gpl For Soft And Smooth Hands.
- 5 To 10 Gm/Ltr (Softener In Resin Finishes)
- Ph Of Application : 4 - 5 For Cellulosic
- 6 - 7 For Polyester
Packaging / Storage / Safety
Packaging : 25 Kg.
Storage : Protect From Extremes Of Temperature
Shelf Life : 12 Months From Date Of Manufacturing In Original Sealed Container.
Protective Clothing : Normal Precautions For Handling Chemicals Should Be Applied Including The Wearing Of Protective Clothing, Hand Gloves & Safety Goggles.