Softener WC100 (Cationic Softener) offered is used as home laundry softeners. This softener is the ones of choice when a soft, pliable and silk-like hand is the target.Because of the low add-on, softness is achieved without a greasy feel.This formulation is composed from the optimum grade chemical compounds in both cold and hot water dispersible nature.Softener WC100 (Cationic Softener)is used while softening and finishing process of fabric. Available in different concentrations and dilutions, the softener gives softness, smoothness and silkiness to the fabric.In addition to softening, a cationic softener renders the fabric hydrophobic. This softener is very effective as well as economical both.
Modified Fatty Amide
Softner Wc100 Is Low Cost Catonic Softner In Concentrated 100% Flakes Form Which Imparts A Soft And Buttery Handle To Cottons And Cellulosic/Synthetic Blends.
Chemical & Physical Characteristics
- Colour And Appearance: Cream White To Cream Waxy Flakes.
- Ionic - Nature : Cationic
- 5% Ph Of 20% Paste : 3.5 -5.5
- Solubility In Water : Dispersible
- Compatibility : Compatible With Non-Ionic And Cationic Product
Solublity & Compatibilty
- easily Dispersible In Hot Water.
- Chemically Stable To Acetic Medium & Hard Water.
- Compatible With Cationic & Other Nonionic Surfactant.
- Product Attribute
- It Can Be Easily Diluted To 20% Paste By Simple High Speed
- Does Not Affect Adversely Absorbency Of The Fabric.
- Is Resistant To Yellowing And Little Effect On Colour Brightness And Tone
Procedure To Get Diluted Product
- Charge 80 Kgs Of Water In Open Vessel Having High Speed Stirring
- Charge 20 Kgs Of Softner Wc100 & Keep For 4 To 5 Hrs.
- Start Stirring After 4 To 5 Hrs. Till The Uniform Paste Form.
Direction For Use Of Diluted End Product
- The Diluted Product Can Be Used By Exhaust And Pad Application For Finishing Of Textile Substrates Like
- Polyester, Cellulosic, Wool And Their Blends.
- Dosage 1 To 3% (By Exhaust)
- 5 To 25 Gm/Ltr (By Pad At 90% Picking)
- Ph Of Application : 4 - 5 For Cellulosic
- 6 - 7 For Polyester
Packaging / Storage / Safety
- Packaging : 20 Kg Polybags.
- Storage : Protect From Extremes Of Temperature
- Shelf Life : 12 Months From Date Of Manufacturing In Original Sealed Container.
- Protective Clothing : Normal Precautions For Handling Chemicals Should Be Applied Including
- The Wearing Of Protective Clothing, Hand Gloves & Safety Goggles.